Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Crazy for Camo




Hello, I'm still in studying mode but this is what I wore to school today. In this day and age we can find inspiration from any and everywhere including fashion blogs, social media, etc. Gone are the days when people depended upon fashion magazines to find inspiration for their own style. Today I was inspired by one of my favorite fashion bloggers Julie Sarinana from Sincerely Jules. She has amazing style  and wears everything so effortlessly. Once I saw a picture of this outfit on her blog (seen here) I  immediately recreated the look with the items in my wardrobe. It is the perfect casual outfit to runaround in school with style. I started with this 3/4 sleeved coral sweatshirt that I brought about five years from Banana Republic when I worked there. I paired it with light wash jeans, nude accessories and I also included bangles and camouflage jacket to finish off the look.











Top: Banana Republic
Jeans: Forever 21
Flats: Sam & Libby for Target
Jacket:Target
Bag: Thrift store
Jewelry: From Mom's Closet



Sorry for the quality of the picture, but its the best I could do under these circumstances
Enjoy!!!



Until next time, XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment