Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Back to Life, Back to Reality

(Photo Source)

I'm currently studying for three tests that are coming up in the next two weeks. I thought I would leave you with the music that I'm listening to at the moment. When I'm studying I like to listen to music as loud as possible. It forces me to focus on the task at hand by eliminating any environmental distractions. 
I think I was born in the wrong era because I always gravitate towards music that I remember my mother playing when I was a little girl. Here are some of my favorites songs I listen to during my studying sessions. Its a great mix of today's hottest songs and my all time favorites from back in the day.



Wish me luck!!!. I hope you will enjoy my playlist in the meantime.
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment