Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2015

How to Wear Sequins for the Holiday



 
Hello, Everyone!!!.
 
The holiday season is here and although I am already tired of all the holiday commercials on TV, I couldn't imagine a better reason to wear sequins then on Thanksgiving. If you have an dinner party to attend with family or friends, I would suggest wearing a sequin pencil skirt instead of a boring cocktail dress. You can pair any of your holiday sequins with your most casual items in your wardrobe.  I love the juxtaposition of pairing sequins with my favorite denim shirt. To edge the look up, I topped it off with my leather jacket that I wore as a cape.
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Leather jacket: Shein
Denim shirt: Old Navy
Sequin skirt: Target
Shoes: Luichiny
Bag: Forever 21
Necklace: H&M
Lip gloss: Revlon Super Lustrous (215) 
 
 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment