Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

How to Rock a Blanket Cape

 
 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!.
 
  
I'm having an obsession with anything plaid and oversized this Fall starting with this blanket style cape. It is the most coziest and comfortable outerwear to wear this season. A plaid cape is a great standout piece and I don't mind being the center of attention for a good reason. It can be quite intimidating to wear but if you keep the rest of the outfit simple. I love how the colors in the cape corresponds with every item in the outfit including my lipstick. I went the casual route by pairing the blanket cape with a beige sweater and skinny jeans. I feel like a fashion super hero!!!.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Cape: Target
Sweater: Forever 21
Jeans: Nordstrom Rack
Necklace: Banana Republic
Boots: Target
Bag: Forever 21
Lipstick: Black Radiance (5014)


Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment