Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Olive Green

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!!!

I have a love-love relationship with these cargo pants, I must admit I've worn them twice this Fall. Unlike my other cargo pants they are high waisted which conceals my problem area but also defines my waist. The color khaki also known as olive is having a moment in fashion right now and for good reasons. You can pair khaki with any other neutral tones especially camel or biege. I paired the cargo pants with my favorite fur vest from Target and a simple beige long sleeve t-shirt. I had these caged sandals for a few years now and I decided to wear them before it gets too cold out. You gotta love 70 degree Fall days!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Outfit Details:
T-shirt: Target
Fur vest: Target
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Banana Republic
Necklace: Banana Republic
Bag: Target
Lipstick: Black Radiance (5042 A)

Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment