Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Sweater Weather: Thanksgiving Edition

 
 


 
Hello, Everyone!!!
 
Its been a long time since I celebrated Thanksgiving at my own home usually I have to travel to my aunt's on my mother side or my best friend place. However this Thanksgiving, my mom and her husband are having dinner at their home which is not too far from my place . I am happy that I don't have to commute all day and get straight to the festivities. I will be spending this Thanksgiving with the people I love the most.
 
 I hope you are able to do the same.
Happy Thanksgiving !!!.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
P.S. I have an obsession with anything leopard print. I own everything from leopard print shirts, leopard print jeans, leopard print outerwear and accessories.  I've been coveting a pair of leopard print booties to add to my wardrobe for some time now. When I ran into these Sam & Libby
pair at Target I knew they were coming home with me. The combination of brown and black makes it easy to pair with any items in my wardrobe. I paired the leopard print boots with my new favorite brown coat at the moment because it is roomy enough to layer over chunky sweaters. I accessorized with a skinny belt to cinch in my waist and topped it off with a festive statement necklace.
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Coat: Forever 21
Sweater: Forever 21
Faux fur scarf: Target
Leggings: H&M
Belt: H&M
Booties: Target
Bag: Topshop
Necklace: Street vendor
Lipstick: Black Radiance (5014)
 
 
 

Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment