Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Winter Breeze

 
 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!

It was unusually cold at the beginning of the week, old man winter has arrived particularly early just in time for thanksgiving weekend. It was impossible to take off my coat to show off my printed dress without risking getting sick. However I decided to showcase my grey wool coat that I brought at Banana Republic a few years ago. The 3/4 quarter sleeves on the coat allow you to layer with long sleeve sweaters or you can accessorize with long leather gloves when you don't want to wear a sweater underneath. It is very important to wear more layers then usual when wearing your dresses in colder weather so I decided to wear my over the knee boots to keep me warm and I added a faux fur scarf to top it off. 
 
 
 
 


Outfit Details:
Coat: Banana Republic
Dress: Kirna Zabete for Target
Boots: Shoedazzle. (Lelia Stone)
Lipstick: Black Radiance (5042 A)
Bag: Forever 21
Sunnies: Target
Faux fur scarf: Target


Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment