Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Sporty Vibes

 

 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!.

 
I can't quite pinpoint my style but it definitely fluctuates from day to day depending on my mood. No matter what I always try to choose a standout piece and keep the rest of the outfit simple. The statement piece of this look is the baseball long line jacket that I brought from Forever 21. It looks like I borrowed it from my boyfriend's closet because of the  sporty look of the collar and wristband. Although it is women's jacket I took a clue from my boyfriend style by pairing the jacket with black jeans however these jeans are not your ordinary pair of black jeans. They are a fashion dupe for R13 designer jeans with leather chaps. Thank God the fashion designers over at H&M created a affordable pair for the everyday person a.k.a  MEEEE!!!. I paired the jean/chap hybrid with a deep plunge bodysuit for a sexy but sporty look. I decided to finish the look with a pair of lace up booties that are incredibly comfortable for a long day at school. You are probably sick and tired of seeing this reddish brown lipstick on me but I've been loving it ever since I brought it.
 

 


 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Jacket:Forever 21
Bodysuit: Boohoo
Jeans: H&M
Booties: H&M
Necklace: Banana Republic
Lipstick: Black Radiance (5014A)
Bag: Forever 21
 
 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment