Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Fall Layers

 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!!.

Ever since Fall begun, I've been wearing this camel cape nonstop. Capes are a great alternative to the ordinary outerwear of the Fall, if you really want to stand out it is your best choice. A cape is the best way to top off any simple outfit. I paired my camel cape with a silky off white pussy bow blouse that is a couple sizes too big so I tucked it into high waist skinny jeans. To keep the silhouette slim on the bottom, I decided to wear skinny jeans with knee high brown boots. When choosing my accessories I decided to go big and bold starting off with a brown fedora, brown suede belt and a faux fur scarf. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Cape: Forever 21
Top: Daffy's
Jeans: H&M
Boots: Banana Republic
Bag: Topshop
Necklace: Fossil
Hat: H&M
Lipstick: Black Radiance (5042A)
 
 
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment