Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

50 Shades of Brown





Hello, Everyone!!!!.

At the beginning of every week I like to have an idea of what I want to wear to school. However there are days when I don't hear my alarm in the morning and I oversleep. When this happens , I believe that my best outfits come when I have the least amount of time to get ready. The more time I have available, I am left contemplating what to wear and leaving my house in a fashionably mess. Over the weekend I grabbed the nearest pair of dark jeans I could find as my foundation to this look. The fall temperatures are beginning to come around so I used that to my advantage by layering a chunky sweater under my boxy brown coat. To stay warm I bundled up with a faux fur collar. This bang hairstyle is giving me 70's vibes so I accessorized with big vintage sunglasses and dark brown knee high boots.
 








Outfit Details:
Coat: Forever 21
Tank Top: Banana Republic
Sweater: H&M
Jeans: Target
Boots: Banana Republic
Faux fur collar: H&M
Sunglasses: Vintage
Bag: Unknown
Lipstick: Black Radiance (5042 A)



Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment