Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The Key to Layering in Spring

Hello, Everyone!!. Spring is here, but the temperature suggest otherwise. To put me in a Spring mood , I've been introducing floral into my weekly outfits. Today I choose a pair of floral pants that I brought from the thrift shop for less than $9 but they are made by the brand Mango. I have worn them countless times they definitely have the worn-in look that I love .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
`
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Today I paired it with a simple tank top under a leather jacket which I layered my safari vest over. I kept the accessories simple with a statement necklace and a burgundy bag that matches the floral.

 Outfit details:
Top: H&M
Pants: Mango
Boots: Sam & Libby for Target
Necklace: Banana Republic
Leather jacket:Forever 21
Vest: Banana Republic
Bag:Target
Coat:Forever 21
Scarf: Mom Made
Lipstain:City Colors (Flirtini)
 
 
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment