Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Leopard Lady

Hello, Everyone!!!.  Yesterday was another beautiful day in New York City and I am loving it. I kept my look casual by pairing old basics with a few trendy pieces.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I started off with a simple white T-shirt that I paired with my leather joggers that are very trendy at the moment.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The leather elevates the casual nature of the traditional sweatpants/joggers. I love a fabulous boot with a heel however I decided to take a mini-break from heels and wear slip on sneakers with a leopard print.


 

 
 
 
 
 It is the perfect print that goes with everything without overwhelming the entire look.  I choose to layer an oversized hoodie under my trench coat to keep me warm when the temperature drops at night.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am looking forward to more days like this...
 

 
 
Outfit Details:
Trenchcoat: Sheinside
Hoodie: Men's section
Joggers: Target
T-shirt: Target
Sneakers: Target
Bag: Kardashian Kollection
Necklace: Banana Republic
Rings: Street vendor
Lipstick: Banana Republic
 
 
 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment