Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Big 50

Hello, Everyone!!!.
 Time has sprung forward and that can only mean one thing.
 

SPRING IS COMING...

 
 
  I am dying to shred these winter layers and get my wardrobe SPRING ready. Yesterday I decided to wear a CUTE quilted grey flared skirt  because I wanted to take a break from wearing jeans or leggings. I paired the skirt with a printed sweatshirt and thigh high boots to keep my legs warm in the Spring-like breeze. I accessorized the sweatshirt with a collar necklace and two-strand chain necklace to achieve the perfect layering look.













Outfit Details:
Sweatshirt: Target
Skirt: Target
Boots: Shoedazzle
Coat: Forever 21
Necklace: H&M/Banana Republic
Scarf: Mom made
Bag: Banana Republic
Lipstick: Black Radiance (5033)



I hope you are enjoying the warmer weather so far, I know I am...

Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment