Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

My Style in 5






This weeks tag was featured on Duchess of Fashion channel on YouTube
Let's begin...
Questions
1.Who are your style icons?

 Solange


Zoƫ Kravitz


Rihanna

2. What is your best style advice or tip? Wear whatever makes you feel good do not dress for anyone but yourself.







3.What was your style like as a teen? It is great thing that social media did not exist when I was in high school because I'm not too sure if I would've liked what I seen. Here are a few personal pictures from my yearbook. Let's just say my style has changed and evolved because since my teens and I am happy for that. You have to try out different styles before you find your own personal style.




4.What type of outfit do you wear the most? All Black is my go-to outfit when I do not know what to wear. You can never go wrong with an monochromatic outfit. In high school my prom dress was black and my wedding dress will probably be black as well.


5. Who is your favorite designer? BCBG Max Azria. I look forward to their collection every New York Fashion Week.

Fall 2015





Fall 2014

 

Fall 2013


   (All images via Tumblr)
Until next time, XOXO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment