Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Inspired by




 
Hello, Everyone!!. Today's outfit was inspired by an unknown stylish lady in Paris. I've saved this picture on my  Pinterest  for months and I've been waiting for the perfect Winter day to recreate it . As soon as I saw her outfit I instantly thought of the items I own in my closet to recreate the look. I  quickly made a checklist of my wardrobe starting with the dark floral pants ✓, leather sleeve coat ✓ a matching hat to match the pants ✓and  ✓. I brought these floral pants a few summers ago from my favorite store, Target they are reversible with floral and tribal prints on either side (seen below)



 

Double Trouble
(Photo Source)
 
 

 
 
 
 
The dark floral print is perfect for injecting some color into your Winter wardrobe while the tribal pant is great for the Springtime. I pulled the colors from the pants  to match the top and hat. I choose a deep purple mock neck top and a brighter purple knitted turban hat to pair with the pants.


 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
Although she is wearing open toe shoes with her outfit in Paris, unfortunately living in NYC I do not have that luxury so I picked a pair of wedge booties to save my toesies in this winter blast we experienced today.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Coat: Forever 21
Top: Banana Republic
Pants: Target
Boots: Target
Turban Hat: Target
Bag: Forever 21
 
 
Until next time, XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment