Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

That 70's Show


 
 
 
 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!. Here is a quick look at what I wore to school yesterday.
If you didn't know already, the 70's is making a huge comeback for the upcoming Spring season. I am jumping into this trend HEAD FIRST with these pair of wide- leg jeans.
 
 
 
 
 

Although trends come and go, classic pieces in your wardrobe will last you forever. I brought these jeans over 7 years ago and I refuse to get rid of them even when I could no longer fit into them because they compliment my shape so well. You can not go wrong with jeans that flatter your shape but also elongates your legs effortlessly.
 
 
 
\
 
 
 
 
 
 
I paired these awesome pair of  jeans with a leopard print top that I tied at the waist to
show off my shape. I topped the look off with my favorite combination at the moment , my tan cape and plaid scarf .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Cape: Forever 21
Scarf: Target
Sweater: H&M
Jeans: Gap
 Bag: Target/ Barnes & Noble
Boots: Forever 21
 
 

Here are a few denim options to get you ready for Spring

 
Classic Wash Flared      Classic Flared         Low-Rise Flared.        Wide-Leg
 
 
 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment