Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Black Leather Jacket + Grey Sweater Dress

 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!.
 
I am to reassure you that you can dress comfortably without sacrificing your style when rocking a sweater dress. It is a closet staple for Fall because of its functionality to keep you warm but stylish. I paired my sweater dress with my favorite leather jacket to edge the look up. With the cooler temperatures among us, most women are looking for the latest boot trends to rebuild their boot wardrobe. However if you can't commit to skin-tight over the knee boots  just yet, a chunky block heel is your best bet. I accessorized my outfit with a huge floppy hat and another fall staple, the chunky block heel bootie.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Detail:
Leather jacket: Shin
Dress: Target
Boots: Aldo & Target A+ Collection
Floppy hat: American Apparel
Bag: Forever 21
Belt: H&M
Bracelet: Mom's Closet
Lipstick: Wet & Wild (503C)
Lip gloss: Revlon Super Lustrous (215) 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment