Pages

Friday, October 30, 2015

Pretty in Lace

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!!!.
 
I thought we retired the Summer season until next year but clearly mother nature didn't receive that memo. However I love any excuse to wear sheer skirts without the hassle of wearing tights. If you want to prolong the lives of your sleeveless dress, I would suggest to wear any top or sweater of your liking over it. Today I decided to pair my sleeveless lace maxi dress with a graphic t-shirt and no one is the wiser. I knotted the front of the t-shirt to show off my waist. To put the look together I accessorized with a leather jacket, floppy hat and double stranded silver necklace.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
Outfit Details:
Dress: Target
T-shirt: Target
Leather jacket: Shein
Booties:Target
Bag: Forever 21
Necklace: Banana Republic
Lipstick: Black Radiance (5042A)
 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO
 


No comments:

Post a Comment