Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

How to Wear a Graphic Sweatshirt

 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!!.
 
 
It is the end of the first week of October but you couldn't tell by the cold winter temperatures over the weekend.  If you were more like me and were expecting fall - like temperatures , you were highly disappointed when temperatures failed to reach mid 50's. I thought I was doing the right thing by wearing a graphic sweatshirt but it was quite cold and the drenching rain and wind did not help the situation. With such bad weather, I didn't hesitate to pair my sweatshirt with my favorite black high waisted skinny jeans to avoid looking soaking wet.  I may need to invest in some rain boots earlier than expected but until then I choose to wear my new pair of lace- up flats. They are a great fashion dupe for the shoe designer, Aquazzura that I mentioned in a previous post (seen HERE). I choose a leather jacket to layer over the sweatshirt for warmth and accessorized with a statement necklace and bangles to jazz the outfit up.



  
 
 
 
 


Outfit Details:
Sweatshirt: H&M
Jeans: H&M
Flats: Misguided
Leather jacket: SheIn
Bag: Forever 21
Necklace and bangles: Mom's closet
Lipstick: Revlon ( Va - Va Violet)



Until next time,  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment