Pages

Friday, October 2, 2015

Fall Dressing





 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!.
 
 
If this dress doesn't look familiar to you, well it should. I wore it at the very beginning of summer (seen HERE) when the weather was picture perfect unlike the weather we are experiencing today in the tri-state area. I decided to wear a dress on the last hot and humid day of the season before it becomes inappropriate to wear sandals and expose my bare legs to the Fall chill. I made the dress fall- appropriate by layering with a boxy blazer that I found at the thrift store if you couldn't tell by the huge shoulder pads. I swapped out the platform wedges for lace up wedged sandals because it gives the illusion of a knee high boot. I accessorized with my faithful floppy hat and silver hoops instead of silver bangles.
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Outfit Details:
Dress: Target
Sandals: Lelia Stone (Shoedazzle)
Blazer: Thrift store
Earrings: Unknown
Floppy hat: American Apparel
Lipstick: Revlon ( Va- Va Violet)
 


 
Until next time, XOXO
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment