Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Keep Calm and Love Plaid

 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!.
 
 
You know Fall is offically here when you gravitate towards to the plaid items in your wardrobe. Whenever I wear this plaid scarf from Target I like to pick the standout colors in the scarf to complete the look. I started off with this hunter green flared skirt which I paired with my handy dandy denim shirt that I wear too many times than I'll like to admit. I'm wearing my favorite trenchcoat from Shein it is the perfect tan color that compliments my skin tone. I like to find different ways to wear scarves so I swapped out the original belt that comes with the trench coat and belted the scarf with a cognac skinny belt. I always wear a bright red lipstick to match the scarf perfectly.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Trench coat: SheIn
Top: Old Navy
Skirt: Target
Booties: Forever 21
Bag: Target
Scarf: Target
Necklace: Fossil
Lipstick: Black Radiance (5014)
 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment