Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

Dressed Up Fridays

 
Hello, Everyone!!!!.
All I can say is Thank God It's Friday but it doesn't mean you have to dress down on this day. Today I decided to incorporate my casual leather joggers into my look however I choose to dress it up. Joggers always get a bad reputation for being casual and unkept but I am here to dismiss those false assumptions. I paired my joggers with a deep plunge bodysuit for a sexy look instead of a simple white T-shirt which is a causal item.  I topped the look off with an oversized boyfriend fit blazer and accessorized with a long silver necklace. Finally I dressed up the look with lace up sandals that I refuse to pack away.










Outfit Details:
Blazer: Thrift store
Bodysuit: Boohoo
Joggers: Target
Shoes: Shoedazzle (Lelia Stone)
Lipstick: Black Radiance (5014)



              Until next time, XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment