Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Autumn Neutrals

 

Hello, Everyone!!!.
 
 
One of the best things about being a women is we are able to play with different styles everyday if we so choose. However you simply can not build a wardrobe around only trendy pieces, every women needs her personal basics. Every women needs at least one well fitted trench coat in my opinion.  I have to admit I own four trench coats, from double breasted to this robe style that I am wearing below. As the temperatures begin to cool down in the morning the first thing that comes to mind to wear is a trench coat. The other day I paired the trench coat with high waisted cargo pants in khaki which is the perfect color for Autumn. I kept the outfit pretty neutral with the color biege and cognac accessories and shoes. I choose a beige tank top that I tucked into the cargo pants that I accessorzied with a cognac thin belt. I've mentioned in a recent post that camouflage print is a neutral this can be said about leopard print. I choose a leopard print handbag that matched perfectly with my cognac mules.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Outfit Details:
Trench coat: She in
Tank top: H&M
Pants: H&M
Mules: Target
Necklace: Fossil
Lip stain: City Colors (Flirtini)
Nail polish: Sonia Kashuk (No. 14)
 Bag: Kardashian Kollection
 
 
Until next time, XOXO
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment