Pages

Friday, October 9, 2015

How to Dress Up Overalls for Fall

 
 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!!.
 
There is a good reason why babies and infants wear overalls  throughout their early years. In my opinion you can never be too old to wear overalls. The first thing that usually comes to mind when you think of overalls is old man farmer pants. I am here to change your perception of the denim onesie. They can be easily dressed down with your favorite striped t-shirt, leather jacket and boots for fall. However I decided to dress up my overalls with  smart key pieces in my wardrobe, the blazer and button up shirt.Who says you have to give up your floral prints during the Fall season. I love the mirrored floral print on this shirt because the florals match my shoes and bag so well. To finish the look  I paired my overalls with a soft pink blazer to dress it up.
 
 
 










 
 
 
Outfit Details
Top: H & M
Overalls: Sears
Pumps: Target
Blazer: H&M
Necklace: H&M
Bag:Target
Lip stain: City Colors (Flirtini)
 
 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment