Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

On Wednesdays , We Wear Maxi's





Hello, Everyone !!!.
 
 
Although we have about two weeks until October is over, I am finding ways to breathe new life into my favorite maxi dresses. I brought this dress from an affordable boutique in Downtown Brooklyn a few years ago. It has an edgy, geometric Afrocentric print with earthy and green tones that I absolutely adore. It shares a uncanny resemblance to the scarf print column maxi dresses in Givenchy resort '13 collection (seen HERE). I decided to keep the look simple by accessorizing with a gold plated necklace because the dress speaks for itself. I paired the maxi dress with a leather jacket and wedge mules to complete the look.






 
 











Outfit Details:
Dress: Boutique
Leather jacket: Shein
Booties: Banana Republic
Necklace: Fossil
Bag: Forever 21
Lip stain: City Colors (Flirtini)
 
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment