Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

C is for Capes


 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!
 
 
Please forgive my absence for the past week but I've been studying for very important exams. Between studying and this freckly weather its getting pretty difficult to dress in the morning but when all else fails, I will always choose an all black outfit with a pop of camel. It is never a bad time to wear it especially in the daytime. I gravitate towards my Fall wool capes when I do not want to commit to a heavy coat just yet. It is the perfect transition outerwear that every women should own this Fall . Since the cape is the star piece, I kept the look simple by layering a black v- neck sweater and wet look leggings underneath. I accessorized with a leopard print handbag and a multi- chained necklace.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Cape: Forever 21
Sweater: Target
Leggings: H&M
Booties: Target
Bag: Kardashian Kollection
Necklace: Unknown
Lipstick: Black Radiance (5014)
 
 
Until next time, XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment