Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Lace-Ups & Short Shorts

 
Hello, Everyone!!!. I am so sorry for the lack of posts but lately I've been feeling uninspired. As you all know I am a full time student but unfortunately at the beginning of the month, I was told I would not be able to attend summer classes for the month of June or July which left me devastated.  Although I would not be able to attend summer school, I am looking forward to focusing on my blog more and enjoying my summer in other ways. 
In other news, recently I brought these Chloe inspired lace-up gladiators sandals from Shoedazzle for a fraction of the price.
 
 
 
 
 
Summer has definitely arrived early in the tri-state area with the three H's everyone love hazy hot and their sister humid and I am taking full advantage of it. Today I paired these lace-up wedges with cut-off shorts and a black bodysuit.
 
 
 
 
 
I've been obsessing over bodysuits lately and purchased a few from Boohoo, a UK base website. I remember wearing bodysuits when I was 10 years old but after 17 years they have definitely evolved into a sexy basic in my existing wardrobe.
 
 

 


 Outfit Details:
Bodysuit: Boohoo
Shorts: Thrift store
Shoes: Shoedazzle
Necklace: From Mom's closet
 
 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO









No comments:

Post a Comment