Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Basquiat

 
 
 
 
Hello, Everyone. Although I no longer live in Brooklyn, I am a true Brooklyn girl at heart. I would use any excuse to visit my favorite borough especially to attend a cool summer event.
 
 
\
  
 
 
 Last weekend I was able to visit the Brooklyn Museum of Art to see the exhibit of an well known artist named Jean Michel Basquiat.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

  


   
  
  
 
 
 
 
The exhibit featured rare unknown notebooks written by Basquiat himself filled with poetry and sketches. It was great to see inside of the mind of an art genius.
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
If you are ever in the New York City area, you should definitely check it out. It is well worth it, make a date!!. 
 Thank me later...
 
 
(P.S some images taken from Instagram)
 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment