Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Cape Trench




 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!!


Cape season is officially here and I couldn't be more excited!!!. It is definitely a must-have for Fall, it is the perfect outerwear for the inconsistent temperatures in the Fall. Capes are perfect for Fall because you can layer how many items you need for the day. I love that you can throw it over any outfit and instantly you look put together. I decided to layer a sheer printed top underneath my cape. Although the shirt is partially sheer, the material keeps you quite warm. I tied up the tails of the shirt to accentuate my waist. When you wear oversized outerwear, it is best to pair it with slim bottom silhouette so I choose a dark wash high waisted jeans. I accessorized with a brown fedora and a large tote. I got a great deals on these knee highs at a local thrift store which were less than $10. They are originally from Banana Republic but I never receive such a deal for their boots even when I worked there. I think it was fate that they found me!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
 Trench cape: Banana Republic
Top: Banana Republic
Jeans: Nordstrom Rack
Boots: Banana Republic
Hat: H&M
Bag: Unknown
Lip gloss: Star looks (Guilty Pleasure)
        Revlon Super Lustrous (Super Natural)
 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment