Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2015

New In: Lace Up Flats


 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!.
 
 
I would like to introduce you to the new babies in my closet, these lace up beauties. The lace up trend has been famous "Christy" flat by the brand Aquazzura that cost almost $700. You can only imagine my excitement when I discovered these lace up flats by Misguided for less than $40. I can't wait to wear them with everything from shorts to skirts they can transition from summer to fall seamlessly.
 
 
 
 
 If you are looking for new flats for Fall,  I've listed a few high/low options for your shopping pleasure below.
 
 
 
 
 
 




 

Left Top:  AQUAZZURA Christy Lace Up Flats

Left Bottom: LAUREN Lace Up Flats

Right Top: NINE WEST Signmeup
 
Right Bottom: M. GEMI The Brezza (Waitlist only)
 
 
 

Just click on the above links....

 

 
 
 
 
 
What are your latest purchases for Fall?
 
Until next time, XOXO
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment