Pages

Monday, September 28, 2015

Camo Chic

 
 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!!.


 
Thanks to the fall- like temperatures over the weekend I woke up knowing exactly what I was going to wear,  starting with this oversized camouflage jacket. When I brought this camo jacket it was my exact size however after my weight loss it is about two sizes too big but I refuse to throw it away and have decided to wear it oversized from now on. It is best to pair oversized tops or jackets with more form- fitting bottoms to avoid looking disheviled. It was a no- brainer for me to pair my camo jacket with a taupe midi pencil skirt. It may be hard to believe but camo print is a neutral and can be mixed and matched with everything as well as other neutrals. I decided to pair it with taupes and blacks to complete the look. I tucked the black crop top into the taupe skirt to give the illusion of a bodysuit. Obviously I'm in a fall state of mind and choose a vampy purple lipstick instead of the usual pink lipstick and "Voilia" I was ready for my weekend classes.
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Crop top: Target
Skirt: Boohoo
Sandals: Target
Bag:Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Lipstick: Revlon ( Va Va Violet)
 
 
Until next time XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment