Pages

Monday, September 7, 2015

Inspired by: Tracee Ellis Ross

 
 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!.
 
 
 
 
Last week, we were in the middle of a summer heat wave in NYC. When I went to school on Friday it was hazy, hot and humid, three h's words that natural hair girls do not want to hear. I made the mistake  of wearing a wig earlier in the day and I was sweating profusely. However, as the night went on, the weather became more comfortable.  When I went out that night with my boyfriend I decided to sans the wig and curl my own hair which he loves so it was a win-win for the both of us. I have a few hair icons that I look up to when I do my natural hair and Tracee Ellis Ross is one of them.
Tracee Ellis Ross is one of many who I admire because she wears her natural hair unapologetically. I decided  to curl my hair with a spiral curling iron which takes out the guessing game with clip less curling wands. Not only did I change my hairstyle I decided to change my outfit as well. I choose this printed one shoulder dress that I brought from Old Navy ages ago. It is so simple but the leaf print makes it stand out. I paired the dress with caged sandals and a simple choker necklace and "VoilĂ " I was ready for date night.




 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Dress: Old Navy
Sandals: Target
Bag: Forever 21
Lipgloss: Star looks (Guilty Pleasure)
        Revlon Super Lustrous (Super Natural)



 
Who are your favorite hair icons ?
 

 
 
Until next time, XOXO
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment