Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Last Days of Short - Shorts





Hello, Everyone!!!.
 
 
Thank God, the Fall season officially starts next week on Wednesday. I am looking forward to temperatures only reaching low to mid 70's and not mid 90 degrees. However before the temps start to cool down, I've decided to give my favorite denim cut-offs one last run. Over the weekend, I choose this outfit to wear to my morning class and later out for date night. I have to admit that all of my shorts I've created myself from old jeans I already own or from thrift shops. I love the option of making shorts exactly the way I want from scratch. I paired my denim cut-offs with what else but my favorite denim shirt. I  accessorized with a coral flowered statement necklace that I rarely wear but I figured it match perfectly with the woven bag and my pedicure. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
Outfit Details:
Top: Old Navy
Shorts: Thrift store
Shoes: Target
Bag: Old Navy
Necklace: Banana Republic
 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment