Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Top it off with Lace

 

 
Hello, Everyone!!!.
 

I am reluctant to announce that it is the beginning of the Fall semester for me. I felt like I went through hell and high water to be able to get my schedule and register for classes so I'm happy to say I am back in school. My foolproof outfit normally consist of all black because it easy to put together on the mornings I have to leave super early. However, yesterday I added a dash of white to what could've been an all black outfit. I decided to pair my black midi skirt with a lace top that I cropped myself. I wore a bandeau under the top to conceal all of my goodies. Recently I've been wearing these hoop earrings with everything. I accessorized with ankle strap sandals and a large CĂ©line-inspired handbag. I kept my makeup neutral with settle highlight and pink lip gloss.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Top: H&M
Skirt: Boohoo
Sandals: Steve Madden
Bag: Forever
Earrings: Unknown
Lip gloss: Star looks (Guilty Pleasure)
        Revlon Super Lustrous (Super Natural)
 
 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment