Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2015

A Pop of Yellow

 
 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!.
 
 
Fall has officially arrived but it doesn't mean you have to throw your summer wardrobe to the back of your closet just yet, especially your whites !!!!. I'm not sure who created the rule that you shouldn't wear white after labor day however every year I break that rule (seen HERE). Earlier this week, I paired my white peplum blazer with another summer essential , the crop top. To make the combination Fall - appropriate  I choose a pair of high waisted trousers and black mules to ground the look. Lastly I accessorized with a simple choker necklace that I wear all the time. 
 


 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details: 
Jacket: Target
Crop top: Target
Trousers: H&M
Shoes: Target
Bag: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21

 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment