Pages

Friday, September 18, 2015

Into the Groove

 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello, Everyone !!!. 
 
 
I think I've worn denim on denim , millions of times on my blog ( seen HERE , HERE and HERE). What can I say, it is definitely my go-to combination. This time around I decided to trade in my favorite skinny jeans for a vintage - style denim skirt from Boohoo. According to the dressing rules for pear shaped women (i.e.  women who are heavy on bottom than on top) are suppose to stick to A - line dresses and skirts. Clearly I've ignored that rule and choose to accentuate my hips with this figure hugging pencil skirt. To pull off the denim on denim look off, its best to choose denim pieces in two different variations.  I paired the denim skirt with a sleeveless denim shirt that I tied at the waist so my shape won't disappear. The sunglasses I'm wearing are truly vintage, they were passed down to me from a family friend. These sunglasses give a 70's vibe with my big hair and long denim skirt.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Boohoo
Shoes: Target
Bag: Forever 21
Lipstick: Black Radiance (5004)

 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment