Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

#29Rooms

 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!.
 
 
 
I hope you had a great weekend I know I did. .Over the weekend I saw the movie " The Visit" with my boyfriend and earlier in the day I dragged my mom with me to go to Refinery 29's 10th anniversary celebration in Brooklyn called 29 ROOMS which was open to the public during New York Fashion Week. When we arrived to the warehouse, we were told by security that the wait time was three hours and he wasn't lying. Honestly I was not expecting such a high crowd or wait time however in the age of social media that is to be expected. After about two and a half of hour waiting we were finally in, each group were given 29 minutes to view all 29 rooms. Here is look inside the 29ROOMS that we captured.
 

 
 

SEE YOURSLEF LOVE YOURSELF ROOM

 
 

VIRTUAL VACATION ROOM

 
 

ART  IN THE DARK ROOM

 
 
 

MINNIE STYLE STUDIO ROOM

 
 
 
 

NORDSTROM RACK IN FICTION ROOM

 
 



 
 
 

SIX:02 / PUMA'S MAKE A PLEDGE ROOM

  
 
 
 

FLOUR SHOP'S SWEET TOOTH ROOM

 
 
 
 

WE MADE OUR DREAM ROOM

 
 
 

FOSSIL'S CALLING ALL CURIOUS ROOM

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 PRINT ALL OVER ME'S aMAZE ROOM

 
 
 

SOUNDS IN THE CLOUDS ROOM

 
 

 

AND MANY MORE.....

 
 
 

 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Bodysuit: Boohoo
Midi skirt: Target
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Forever 21
Bag: Forever 21
Tote: Provided by Old Navy Denim Workshop
Hat: American Apparel
Lipstick: Black Radiance (5014)

 
 

P.S. Today also marks the first anniversary of my blog. And I will like to thank everyone who reads my blog and enjoys my content. I love you all!!!!
 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment