Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Sunday Style #28

 


 
Photos via friend in fashion, the fashion eaters, fashionclue.net, celebs-life, tierdropp, in fashion daily, Bambi armoire, who what wear,dirtysexyfashion- IG
 
 
 
 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!
 
 
If you haven't heard, Givenchy gave away free tickets to see their S/S 2016 fashion show in NYC earlier this week. Immediately I filled out the information form and now I am patiently waiting for my tickets to the show. Every New York Fashion Week, I've ask my mom "Will she sneak into a fashion show with me" and her answer is always "NO". Well my dreams may finally come true next week.  I told my best friend about the free tickets so we are attending the show together and I can't wait. However I'm having a dilemma on what to wear to the fashion show. I've been browsing tumblr and pinterest for inspiration and I came across these stylish images. Hopefully these images will get my creative juices flowing because time is ticking away.
 
 
 
 
 
Have you ever attended NYFW events?.
 
 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment