Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Florals to the Max

 
 
 
Hello, Everyone !!!.  
 
 
The summer season has gone by so fast and 
I haven't worn any maxi dresses so this outfit is long overdue. There is a little secret behind this dress it is actually by the maternity line at Target. I fell in with the purple floral pattern immediately .The advantages of wearing maternity brands when you are not pregnant is the dress will expand with you at your heaviest or lowest weight. This dress has been with me thru thick and thin although it fits much looser now but it still fits great after my weight loss. Who doesn't love a floor length maxi dress?!!. It is the most easiest item in any women's wardrobe. It can be easily dressed up or down when paired with key accessories. I decided to pair my maxidress with a brown suede belt to accentuate my waist. Normally I wear my maxi dresses with flat sandals but I decided to go for strappy wedge sandal for extra height. I finished the look off with a gold choker necklace and a large tote bag to carry my daily school essentials.


 


 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details: 
Dress: Liz Lange Maternity for Target
Belt: Banana Republic
Wedges: Dolce Vita for Target
Bag: Mom's closet
Necklace: Banana Republic 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment