Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Everbody Loves A Shirtdress

 
 
 
Hello, Everyone !!!!
 
 
 A shirtdress is the perfect option to wear on those casual Fridays, here is what I wore to class. When I initially brought  this white shirtdress I was gonna wear it on its own however the sheer material and side splits made that impossible. Luckily I love to pair my shirtdress with denim cutoffs as seen here. I choose a pair of thrifted black Levi jeans that I made into denim cutoffs to wear underneath the shirtdress. You can never go wrong with pairing black and white together for a simple and chic look. I accessorize with a silver multi chain necklace and a stacked bangle. I've been wearing my natural hair in this halo braid hairstyle all week and I absolutely love it.  It is the perfect hairstyle for the end of summer humid and hot days. To spice up the hairstyle up I threw on my black floppy hat to finish off my look.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Outfit Details:
Shirtdress: H&M
Shorts: Levi
Shoes: Target
Hat: American Apparel
Bag: Target
Necklace: Street Vendor
Bracelet: From Mom's Closet
Lipstick: Black Radiance (5014)
 
 

Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment