Pages

Friday, September 25, 2015

Pink or Nude

 
 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!.
 
 
Some trends come and go while others stand the test of time. The bodysuit is one of those trends from the 90's that I've worn all the way from childhood until womenhood. The bodysuit has become the new sexy essential in every women's closet. It can easily be tucked in perfectly with anything in your closet from high waisted trousers to any style skirt. I've made it my mission to transition my summer pieces for fall, starting with this pink nude bodysuit from Boohoo. I've paired it with off-white high waisted jeans and minimalist heels. I decided to drape my denim shirt over my shoulders like a cape in anticipation for the cool breeze of the night. I purchased these cool sunglasses from a street festival a few years ago that I never worn. I choose theses nude sunglasses because it complimented the pink bodysuit so well. Lastly I accessorized with a faux snake print handbag and silver choker necklace. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Outfit Details:
Denim shirt: Old Navy
Bodysuit: Boohoo
Jeans: H&M
Necklace: Forever 21
Bag: Thrift store
Sandals: Banana Republic
 Lipstick: Wet N Wild ( Dollhouse Pink)
Lipgloss: Revlon Super Lustrous (Super Natural)


 
 
What are some of your plans for the weekend?
 
 
 
 
Until next time, XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment