Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Shirt-Dressing


                                       Two Outfits, Two Days in a Row, I'm on a Roll!!!

Today I dug in the back of my closet for this Prabal Gurung for Target shirt dress. When I initially purchased this dress last year it fitted perfectly but after my weight loss it fits looser. To fix this problem, I took a metal-plated belt off a coat that I brought from H&M to cinch in my waist. I added a pair of comfortable black wedges to give me extra height (I suffer from height envy lol).
 I created an higher-end version of my outfit on Polyvore because the weather does not permit for great photo taking. As shown in the set below, you can easily wear your shirt dresses from summer to fall by wearing a pair of wedge booties or over the knee boots on colder days.


Shirt-Dressing








                                                                  Here is my actual outfit
                                                 ( as seen on instagram)                                             
                                                    

Dress: Prabal Gurung for Target
Boots:Target
Bet: H&M
Bag: Target



I hope you are having a good week so far
                                                   Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment