Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Maxi-mizied


Dark colored lips scream fall to me. It is the perfect opportunity to wear the darkest colors without any unwanted attention. I am wearing my all-time favorite dark lip by Revlon called Va-Va Violet I lined my lips with a lip liner by Wet n Wild in the color purple to help the lipstick last throughout the day. I continued my dark look by wearing a black lace maxi dress with side splits that I brought on clearance at Target this past summer. The dress is sleeveless so I choose a draped front jacket and black opaque tights to make the dress an fall appropriate outfit. 























Jacket: Forever 21(similar)
Dress: Target (similar)
Boots: Target (exact)
Bag: Banana Republic (old)
Necklace: From Mom's Closet 


I hope you enjoy!!
Until next time, XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment