Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September Favorites

                                                                                 
                                                                                     Hello October !!!
Time goes by so fast. The year is almost done  maybe when we get older we realize how much time flies. Today is the first day of October and I would like to share with you some of  my September favorites. 
Here are a few things that I wore on a daily basis or carried in my bag in the month of September.



1. Ankle strap sandals (H&M and Steve Madden)
They are very versatile I wear them with dresses, skirts, and jeans, basically everything. I have an obsession with black shoes and these sandals curb my appetite. 

















2. Everyday bag (Forever 21)
This bag looks small from the outside but I promise you its holds everything I need for school. Its actually a gift I brought for my mother because she loves bags however I think I use it more than she does.


3. Sunnies (Target)
It has the perfect slight cat eye and very settle print.



4.Red Lipstick  (Wet n Wild 519 A)
This lipstick cost less than $3 but it is very pigmented & long lasting even after eating or drinking. 
















5. Avenue Maintain (Essie nail polish)
I literally wore this nail polish everyday up until recently. I love blue nail polishes I think they  compliment my skin tone the best.


6. Camera (Canon)
Its a gift from my mom because she knows how much I love to take pictures. The size is perfect for on the go.



7. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder and Studio Finish SF 35 Concealer 
These two products are my holy grail before I started to wear foundation. They provide excellent coverage you can easily wear them without foundation.





Sandals: Steve MaddenTarget  (similar) Bag: Forever 21 (similar) Sunglasses: Target Lipstick: Wet n Wild Nail Polish: Essie Camera: Canon Powder: MAC Concealer: MAC 





I hope you enjoyed my favorites.
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment