Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2016

You Again?


 
 
 
Hello, Everyone !!!.

If you are keeping tally of how many times I worn this vest, you will definitely need to use both of your hands, not including when I throw it on to run errands. It's the easier thing to throw on over my spring outfits without overheating. On this day, I layered it over a white T-shirt and skinny jeans and accessorized with a chunky necklace. I choose to take a break from my usual matte lipsticks and went down memory lane with one of my favorite purple lipsticks from Revlon. It is the perfect mauve- berry color that is suitable for all skin tones.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Outfit Details:
T-shirt: Target
Jeans: Target
Mules: Target
Bag: Thrift
Bracelets: Alex & Ani
Necklace: Banana Republic
Sunglasses: Vintage
Lipstick: Revlon (Berry Haute)
 
 
Until next time, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment