Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Oversized Sweater + Leather Skirt





Hello, Everyone!!!!.
Sorry I've neglected you, please forgive me. Last weekend we were hit by our first major blizzard and I spent the blizzard with my boyfriend and I've remained in cabin fever mode ever since. I promise I will be getting back to posting more outfits throughout the semester. However classes started this Friday so I quickly snapped back into reality.I thought I will start the school year off with a simple black and white look. I started the look off with an a-line leather skirt and oversized white sweater. I love the look of oversized tops and flouncy short skirts paired with over the knee boots it is perfect to wear in the Winter, all you have to do is wear tights and a hefty puffy coat. I accentuated my waist by belting the coat with a wide corset belt.

 
 











Outfit Details:
Coat: Target
Sweater: Gap
Skirt: H&M
Boots: ShoeDazzle (Leila Stone)
Bag: Unknown
Necklace: Banana Republic
Belt: Banana Republic
Sunglasses: Gant
Lipstick: Black Radiance


Until next time, XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment