Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2016

We Need A Style Resolution




Hello, Everyone !!!

 
We are officially in the New Year. Aren't you exicited for new experinces and accomplishing your new year resolutions like I am?. I know it is cliche but I plan on eating healthier and execrising more this year and I have no more excuses due to the fact my boyfriend brought me dumbbells and  running sneakers that I desperately needed because I only own fashion sneakers. On the other hand, my style resolutions for the New Year is to incorporate more colors into my winter outfits. In this first style post of the year I decided to incorporate both color and two different patterns in one outfit. I brought this wool plaid skirt from a thrift store over two years ago and I have yet to wear it until now.to  The key to wearing two patterns at once, it is best to find similar colors in the items you are trying to put together, in this case the color is yellow. I paired the skirt with a long sleeve yellow top which I accesorize with a skinny cognac belt over the skirt. Your eyes are not playing tricks on you I am not wearing any tights despite the cold but I quickly wrapped my plaid scarf around my neck to stay warm. I topped the look off with a classic double breasted trench coat.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Trenchcoat: Gap
T-shirt: J Crew
Skirt: Thrift stores
Boots: Aldo + Target Collaboration
 Bag: Thrift store
Lip gloss: Milani
 
Until next time, XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment