Pages

Monday, January 18, 2016

Suede Culottes

  
 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!!!


Over the weekend I was invited to my godbabies 1st birthday party which was a blast. Unfortunately the weather was not on my side, it is now feeling like January with our first snow flurries. However the upside I got to wear my new suede camel culottes that I brought for myself as a Christmas gift. Camel will remain an classic but luxe shade that can be paired well with any color but also looks defined when worn from head to toe. I try to combine several shades of camel to complete the look starting with suede platform boots that I've owned since high school. The platform boots are a few shades darker than the culottes which make them a perfect match. I've recently purchase a few matte liquid lipsticks from Colourpop that are dupes for the Kylie Lip Kit that I am loving right now. To break up the camel I topped off the look with a black leather contrast sleeve camel coat. Camel and black are the perfect color combination to wear for Winter.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Coat: Bebe
Sweater: H&M
Culottes: Target
Boots: Steven by Steve Madden
Necklace: Banana Republic
Bag: Forever 21
Bracelet: Alex and Ani
Liquid lipstick: Colourpop (Limbo)


Until next time, XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment