Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

Sweet but Sexy Turtleneck

 
 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!
  

I hope you had a great start to the New Year so far. I have some exciting news about a new job opportunity that I am praying comes true. Wish me luck!!!. Over the weekend this is what I wore for my celebratory date night with my boyfriend for getting the dream interview. I kept my look simple but sexy by pairing faux leather leggings with a sleeveless turtleneck sweater.  I belted the sleeveless turtleneck sweater with a thick corset belt to accentuate my waist but also break up the black by adding more texture. I topped the look off with a contrast leather sleeved coat which I layered a cowl over to keep me warm as the night became colder. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Coat: Forever 21
Sweater: Target
Leggings: H&M
Boots: Aldo & Target Collaboration
Scarf: Aldo
Bag: Banana Republic
Belt: Banana Republic
Lip stain: City Colors ( Flirtini)
 
 
 
 
  Until next time, XOXO
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment