Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Knitwear Kraze





 
 
Hello, Everyone!!!
 
 
When me and my mom saw this printed masterpiece in the H&M window at the mall in December I knew it had to be mine. Initially  I was drawn to it  because I thought it was a cape and you know how much I love capes and ponchos. When I realized it was a jacquard print knit cardigan I was shocked because I normally don't wear cardigans but this printed one is the only exception!!!. Although it cost $60 which is pretty steep for a cardigan but it is totally worth it because of the versatility I can wear it all year long.  I decided to wear it as a cape by layering it over a brown shawl cowl overcoat. I accessorized with a few brown accessories including a fedora, suede belt and laced up wedges. 
 
 
  
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Cardigan: H&M
Shirt: Old Navy
Coat: Forever 21
Jeans: Old Navy
Hat: H&M
Cowl: Thrift
Booties: Boutique
Bag: Unknown
Lipstick: Colourpop ( Limbo)
 
 
Until next time, XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment